1. The Captain always has priority on the 1st tee.
2. Fee paying visitors will not be allowed on men’s competition days.
3. Pitching and chipping to the practice putting green is not permitted.
4. Players are expected to be on the first tee 5 minutes before the time they have booked to play.
5. Practice is only allowed on the designated practice areas which are open at all times.
6. Single players have no standing and must give way to any other form of match. A single player must not have more than 2 balls in play.
7. Dogs are not allowed on the course.
8. Course or holes closed notices must be observed at all times.
9. The sharing of one bag of clubs between two or more players is not permitted except on special occasions as designated by the Committee.
10. A reasonable standard of dress is expected. Shirts must have collars and the wearing of denim jeans, training shoes, track suits, shell suits and football type shirts or shorts are not allowed on the course.
11. The Club accepts no liability for the loss of, or damage to property; or for injury caused or suffered by members or visitors on the course. Golfers are advised to have their own third party insurance cover.
12. Players should not cut in unless there is a full clear hole. They shall have no standing on the course thereafter.
13. No players are permitted to play casual matches from the medal tees at any time unless approved by the Club Manager.
14. The time sheet is available from 7.00am every day. Times can also be booked by telephone (Professional shop number 285 5481) between 9.00am and 1.00pm for play on the day.
15. The carrying of bags in winter and when conditions are wet is encouraged, and occasionally mandatory.
16. Greens staff will have priority on the course before 8.00am - weekdays only. It is essential that the first players each Saturday and Sunday morning move the pins to the winter greens if frost is present.
17. Fourball’s will be allowed on men’s competition days after 6.00pm, providing the players are not playing in the day’s competition.
18. Members must display their bag tag with the sticker for the current year. Visitors must display their green fee tag.
19. Members are encouraged to report any trespassers vandalising the course immediately to the police on: 2146555 or to the clubhouse on: 2851775