The Course

By Vice Captain Simon - July 17 2015
The Course The City of Newcastle Golf Club was founded in October 1891 playing on a course on the Town Moor. In 1907, the club moved to Grange Farm at the Three Mile Bridge in Gosforth, which is where it is still today.The great Harry Vardon was engaged to design the course. In 1962 the course was changed however, much of Vardon's influence can still be seen today in the course which is rated one of the best in the North East and has staged many county events.   

 

 

Course Layout

Front Nine

Back Nine

Scorecard