June 17th - 19th 2011
Friday June 17th:
- A hired double decker bus will collect a maximum of 15 cricketers from the Spinning Wheel.
- Arrive in Alstonefield in good time, before a 20/20 match against Alstonefield CC Gargoyles scheduled for 17:30.
- Win against the jokers, and head down to one of the pubs in the village:
The George Watts Russell Arms
- Head back to the B & B. Anthony will advise of the rates at a later date. There will be 10% extra for a room with a sea view, but a 10% discount if you share with Felix.
Saturday June 18th:
- This is a free day, but there will no doubt be excessive drinking and partying. Don't forget your bermuda shorts as we'll be heading to the beach.
- Head back to the pub we haven't been barred from, and drink into the night.
Sunday June 19th:
- Cricketers able to get out of bed, will have to represent Baston in a 40 over game, scheduled for 12:30.
- Following the game, the coach will come back to pick us up. Sleep and extended drinking will occur on the bus, before Baston players are returned to their wives and mums, to be put to bed.
For further information, please contact chief organiser Anthony Morris on firstname.lastname@example.org