In July 2009 the Club achieved the pioneering club accreditation scheme 'Clubmark' to develop a vibrant and healthy club cricket infrastructure, in addition to 'Focus Club' status.
The four main themes of Clubmark are:
* Duty of Care and Safeguarding Children
* The Cricket Programme
* Sports Equity and Ethics
* Club Management
Why is Clubmark important?
As well as ensuring that the latest child protection standards are being met, each club that gains accreditation will:
- be better organised as a club
- be networked into local and national sports organisations that can provide further support to Clubmark clubs
- be promoted in their local community and on a national database
- be better placed to succeed in any future funding applications.
Quatt Cricket Club Clubmark Documents
Duty of Care and Safeguarding Children
The Cricket Programme
- List of Qualified Coaches
- Coaches Code of Conduct
Sport Equity and Ethics