Senior training meet 645pm, then every Tuesday and Thursday 645pm meet Mayfield Park.
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

the Alps on Sunday with a 1
Posted by: riluowanying123
Date: 10/11/2017 15:09
R Ashwin had already uprooted New Zealands top order on day four; and on the final day he returned to complete what he had begun, by claiming three-more wickets, that helped India complete a comfortable 197-run win in the first Test in Kanpur on Monday.At the start of the final day, India needed six wickets to complete a historic win in their 500th Test, but Luke Ronchi and Mitchell Santner stubbornly stood in their way. The New Zealand duo refused to hand over the early advantage and extended their overnight partnership to 102.Ronchi successfully negotiated Indias spinners on a slow fifth-day pitch, but he lost his concentration in the first over after the drinks break and fell - to a Ravindra Jadeja delivery - for a 120-ball 80. Santner and BJ Watling cautiously negotiated ten overs before Watling was undone by a Mohammad Shami delivery that reverse swung and trapped him lbw. Shami, an over later, uprooted Mark Craigs middle stump.While wickets fell at one end, Santner stood tall at the other. The left hander hit seven fours and two sixes in his 179-ball 71 before Ashwin squared him up, with a delivery that turned and bounced from outside leg stump, and induced an edge to silly point.Ashwin ran through the tail without much fuss and dismissed Ish Sodhi and Neil Warner in quick succession to end with innings figures of 6 for 132 and match figures of 10 for 225 in 66.2 overs.Its a memorable Test, from the second day onwards when New Zealand were batting really well we and Ashwin were chatting how we had to show good resilience to win it. Credit to them, the reason the match went on to the final day was because of the guts they showed, Virat Kohli, Indias captain, said.Williamson said that, despite the loss, there were a number of positives that his side would take home from the first Test. There were a lot of positives throughout the match, hopefully a few lessons as well. India outplayed us though and if we look back there was a two session period where the game slipped away from us, Williamson said.It would have been nice to get closer to the first innings total, and to start off restricting India to 300 on a good batting wicket was good work, (Ronchi and Santner) were both fantastic, particularly today with the ball spinning sharply. The way Santner applied himself with bat and ball and the way Ronchi played coming back into the team was fantastic. Its about recovery for us [in the break, fitness wise]. Marcel Schmelzer Dortmund Jersey . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. Shinji Kagawa Jersey . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. http://www.footballdortmundstore.com/Women-Mahmoud-Dahoud-Borussia-Dortmund-Jersey/ . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Roman Burki Jersey . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Christian Pulisic Dortmund Jersey .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. VILLARS-LES-DOMBES, France -- Mark Cavendish approached the finish line with so much speed that German rival Marcel Kittel swerved out of the way.The Manx Missile easily sprinted to his fourth stage victory in the Tour de France on Saturday.I didnt see it, Cavendish said of the incident with Kittel. I was in front of him.Finishing in the main pack during the 14th stage, Chris Froome had little trouble holding onto the yellow jersey.Todays stage was quite welcome after the last few days of racing, Froome said. It was really nice to switch off a little bit and sit on the wheels inside the peloton.It was Cavendishs 30th career win in the Tour, putting him within four of Eddy Merckxs record. The British sprinter held up four fingers after crossing the line.Kittel threw up his arm in protest when Cavendish passed him.I saw Cavendish overtaking me and suddenly cornering me, Kittel said. I had to brake to avoid a crash. Its not for me to say if he made a mistake.Cavendish analyzed it only after watching the replay.We were next to the barriers and it was him coming off the barriers more than anything, Cavendish said.Alexander Kristoff, a Norwegian with Katusha, crossed second, and world champion Peter Sagan was third.Cavendish is just faster right now, Kristoff said.Kittel came fifth.Kittel had already lost and stopped his effort. He had lost his focus. Maybe Cavendish swerved a bit, but its nothing, retired sprinter Laurent Jalabert said.The peloton stopped for a minute of silence at the start of the stage in honor of the 84 victims of the truck attack in Nice. Froome, French champion Arthur Vichot, and other leaders of the Tour took their helmets off and stood still at the start line.It was the first of three days of national mourning in France, and fans waved the countrys flag all along the 208.5-kilometer (130-mile) route frrom Montelimar to the bird sanctuary of Parc des Oiseaux in Villars-Les-Dombes near Lyon.ddddddddddddCavendishs personal record for wins in one Tour was six in 2009. His performance in this race has come as somewhat of a surprise, considering that he has been slowed by injuries in recent seasons.But Cavendish seems rejuvenated after joining the South African squad Team Dimension Data for this season.Ive been a lot more patient than I was last year, Cavendish said.Froome remained 1:47 ahead of second-place Bauke Mollema and 2:45 in front of third-place Adam Yates in the overall standings.Four riders -- Martin Elmiger of Switzerland, Alex Howes of the United States, Jeremy Roy of France, and Cesare Benedetti of Italy -- formed an early breakaway and opened up an advantage of 4 1/2 minutes before falling apart in the final kilometers.Known as a transfer stage because it was a lengthy leg that moved the peloton from one region to another to set up the ensuing mountain tests, the route took riders by fields of grain and sunflowers amid winds exceeding 35 kph (22 mph).The stage started 15 minutes early because of concerns over a strong headwind and concluded with a three-kilometer straight directly into the wind.Matti Breschel, a Danish rider with Cannondale, crashed midway through the stage, and was reported to have broken his collarbone.The Tour enters the Alps on Sunday with a 160-kilometer (99-mile) leg from Bourg-en-Bresse to Culoz featuring six climbs, including the beyond-category Grand Colombier.It is a tricky stage, Froome said. I know the roads there. Its a stage that has probably been a bit underestimated because its not an uphill finish.---Andrew Dampf on Twitter: www.twitter.com/asdampf Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net