Senior training meet 645pm, then every Tuesday and Thursday 645pm meet Mayfield Park.
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

o win the World Cup.Upgrade to Sky S
Posted by: riluowanying123
Date: 07/11/2017 14:52
Antonio Conte has a hard job on his hands at Chelsea next season, and the club will be far less attractive to players without Champions League football, says Graeme Souness. Conte was named as Blues manager from next season on Monday, replacing interim Guus Hiddink was sacked in May.Chelseas form has improved since Jose Mourinhos departure, but the champions still sit 10 points off fourth place with just seven games remaining. Conte must first concentrate on Italy at Euro 2016 this summer Conte is currently building towards Italys Euro 2016 campaign in France, but Souness says the to-do list at Stamford Bridge will not be easy to tick off.Souness told Sky Sports: I think hes got a monster job on now, Chelsea this year have been disappointing to say the least. Will Conte fit Chelsea? With Antonio Conte taking over at Chelsea in the summer, what do we know about the Italy boss? They started as champions and never really got going. When Guus Hiddink come in you thought all their problems would be solved but they werent. Theyve been up and down all season, even with the lift a new manager gives you.I think Jose saw the writing on the wall, he knew he had been lucky to win the league last year, he must have driven them, cajoled them, bullied them, to get to that point to win it, and at the start of the season he wanted more players and better players, and for some reason he didnt get them. Chelsea are 10 points off the top four with seven games remaining That must have been the reason he fell out with whoever he ended up falling out with, and that would include the players. Looking back, Jose was right, because that group were not good enough to go and retain the title this year.Conte coming in, unless he can go out and buy some real quality, it will be another up and down season for Chelsea. Contes Chelsea to-do list Resolve John Terrys future, sort out transfer policy, rejuvenate Eden Hazard... Contes to-do list Chelsea won the league by eight points from Manchester City last season, but spent less in the summer of 2015 than they had the previous five seasons.Souness believes Conte will need substantial backing to improve the Chelsea side, but their potential absence from Europes elite club competition for the first time since 2002 will have a major impact. Jose Mourinho was sacked by Chelsea in December after a woeful start to the campaign for the champions Thats the dilemma [no Champions League], the attraction of Chelsea in recent years can be put to two main reasons, the wages plus the attraction of the Champions League. So there is no quick fix to Chelsea.Hes a different voice, has different thoughts. Does he have a magic wand? No coach has a magic wand, its all about players. Roman Abramovich (left) must back Conte substantially if Chelsea are to succeed next season, says Souness He has a hard job on his hands, so will need a lot of support from the owner, will have to buy well, and then Chelsea will be challenging again.Theyve still got the nucleus of a really good team, but the fact they really couldnt get going again when they replaced the so-called problem with Jose falling out with people, they didnt really go on from there. Also See: Contes Chelsea will win title Sidwell: Conte must keep Terry Conte sentence requested Will Conte fit Chelsea? Discount Giants Jerseys . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Wholesale Giants Jerseys . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. http://www.cheapgiantsjerseyschina.com/ . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Womens Giants Jerseys . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. Buy Cheap Giants Jerseys .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night.Charlie Nicholas says England should expect to beat Spain in Tuesday nights international friendly. Spain have failed to live up to expectations in the last two major tournaments, while Julen Lopetegui will be without several key players for the clash, including Chelseas in-form striker Diego Costa and their regular centre-back pairing of Gerard Pique and captain Sergio Ramos.Englands Harry Kane will also miss the friendly, and Wayne Rooney will start on the bench, but Nicholas believes the hosts are still the stronger outfit. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price He told Sky Sports: I watched Spain midweek as I was out there for a few days and they werent really impressive, despite running out 4-0 winners against Macedonia.I know theyll bring back a couple of better players but theres no Diego Costa, they dont pick Cesc Fabregas, which for the life of me I dont understand, and theyre missing their best centre-backs. England saw off Scotland 3-0 on Friday Theyre on a downward spiral. I heard on the Sunday Supplement the panel suggesting if only England could replicate the Spanish system, but what are they bringing through now? Hector Bellerin shouldve been in the team ages ago, Marc Bartra is 25 now and isnt really up to much.Real Madridd will sell Isco when they get the opportunity and David Silva is still one of their best players.ddddddddddddIf I was England Id expect to beat them. With the players available, England have a better starting line-up. Spain, who beat Macedonia 4-0 at the weekend, are without Diego Costa The former Scotland international does, however, feel England did no more than meet expectations in Friday nights 3-0 victory over his nation and are well behind the favourites to win the 2018 World Cup. He added: I admitted England would beat Scotland and we all know they will win the group easily, but theyre nowhere near the best teams in the world. Jordan Henderson talks with Gareth Southgate during an England training session England were no better than good against Scotland. Nobody was outstanding. Raheem Sterling and Adam Lallana were their best players and I expect them to be prominent again.The momentum should be behind Gareth Southgate, but if they do win dont start telling me theyre going to win the World Cup.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Rooney out of England squad Henderson to captain England Latest video Qualifying tables Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net