Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Old Crossleyans Preview
Posted by: Gentle Giant
Date: 27/02/2011 16:25
I certainly did not mean to "pick out favourites" as Westie88 put it and nobody has ever called me "ridiculous" before - quite hurtful really if it had come from a Rover but a Westie commenting on Rovers affairs doesn't upset me - too much!!As far as respect is concerned Westie88, I respect any player who pulls on a Rovers shirt.Within the list I made I WAS SIMPLY POINTING OUT SOME OF THE PLAYERS WHO HAD SHOWN 100% LOYALTY AND EFFORT TO THE TEAM DESPITE THE DECLINE IN RESULTS. MESSERS COULSON,TUCKER,LILLEY,FOREMAN AND KING ARE FINE PLAYERS IN THEIR OWN RIGHT BUT ALL HAVE LEFT ROVERS FOR OTHER CLUBS TO SEEK FAME (AND IN SOME CASES, FORTUNE). I was looking to lads who can stand up and honestly state that Rovers is the team to play for.The friendship in the club is excellent and team spirit is great despite the shocking results of late.At least the players currently giving their all for the club can walk into the famous old clubhouse and feel apart of it.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net