Sunday in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. It’ll mark the third time this season (to include the preseason) that the Rams will be
elaine95 (IP Logged)
02 December, 2019 07:01
The Saints were up three with just over four minutes to play in Sunday night’s game against the Rams when quarterback Drew Brees hit wide receiver Michael Thomas for a 72-yard touchdown that put the game out of reach.Just before the snap Orlando Pace Jersey , Rams cornerback Marcus Peters could be seen gesturing to teammates and turned his attention back to Thomas just as Brees called for the ball. Thomas beat him off the line and Peters’ leaping attempt to deflect the ball didn’t come close to impeding the Saints’ plans.It was the latest in a series of rough moments for Peters, who has not had an interception since the opener and admitted on Sunday that he “can play better” than the way he’s played in recent weeks. He also said a leg injury he suffered earlier this season isn’t the reason why his play has slipped.“If I wasn’t totally healthy, coach wouldn’t put me out there Deacon Jones Jersey ,” Peters said, via the Los Angeles Daily News. “I had a bad couple weeks and I鈥檒l step up. I know I鈥檓 a top … corner in this league and I ain鈥檛 been playing like that. Put that on me.”Peters isn’t the only Rams defender who has had shaky moments in recent games, but he’s a high-profile one given the nature of his job. Teams will keep testing him and the Rams will need Peters to find a better response if their defense is going to hold up its end of the bargain the rest of the way this year. The Los Angeles Rams are heading to New Orleans to take on the NFC’s No. 1 seed Saints this Sunday in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. It’ll mark the third time this season (to include the preseason) that the Rams will be heading to New Orleans — and the Rams are yet to leave victorious. Maybe they’re due? One thing is for certain and that is there is no room for error this weekend. The Rams are one game away from a Super Bowl and playing an extremely well-rounded Saints’ squad at home. The good news Eric Dickerson Jersey , at least for the Rams, is that they’re healthy. Things couldn’t look much better on the Rams’ initial injury report...For the Saints, there are definitely some things to be concerned about Marshall Faulk Jersey , especially along the offensive front...As it stands, the Saints have three of their starting offensive lineman on Wednesday’s report, and left tackle Terron Armstead is recently returning from a pectoral injury. It’s clear the Saints are dinged up along their front — and that’s good news for Aaron Donald and company.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net