Under 18s camp night
Micky Driver (IP Logged)
26 April, 2010 21:56
Under 18s Campnight is July 10th , The Same idea as Last year pretty much. Please Bring some Food for the BBQ which will be headed by Chef Nick.

Few Rules ,

For those Lucky enough to be allowed a beverage , There is no Spirits (Shots, Vodka , Jack Daniels etc) to be bought to the camp night only Larger and Cider.

Silly hat is mandatory , No Silly hat is a punishable offence.

Feel Free to Sleep in the open without a Tent but a Tent is Recommended :oP

Lads only!

Spread the word!

Re: Under 18s camp night
Murry (IP Logged)
26 April, 2010 23:21
That mean I got to get under 18 stone

"Rugby is a good occasion for keeping thirty bullies far from the center of the city." - Oscar Wilde

Micky Driver (IP Logged)
26 April, 2010 23:23
Make an Acception for you Murry

Murry (IP Logged)
26 April, 2010 23:29
Thanks mate lol is that a saturday

"Rugby is a good occasion for keeping thirty bullies far from the center of the city." - Oscar Wilde

Micky Driver (IP Logged)
27 April, 2010 16:42
Yer , Just remember not to sit on paddy we can't afford to Lose paddy for another 6 month :oD

p bear (IP Logged)
12 May, 2010 21:40
WE WILL ALSO HAVE A PRIZE FOR LAST MAN STANDING. BILLY WON LAST YEAR WITH MYSELF AND MINI ME RUNNING A CLOSE SECOND.

YOUR FRIENDLY NIEGHBOURHOOD

javascript:l() PAPPABEAR

Micky Driver (IP Logged)
03 June, 2010 13:48
Need a Metal Detector to find pegs in the morning aswell lads

Also the sunday is the Club Fun day so i doubt they'll be much of a sleep in or Sleep as a matter of fact

Micky Driver (IP Logged)
09 June, 2010 21:45
Don't forget to Bring Booze , Food , Coal and a Tent!

Post Edited (13-06-10 16:02)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net