2nd XV vs Redcar
Dan Charlton (IP Logged)
07 September, 2011 13:53

Re: 2nd XV vs Redcar
old Ginge (IP Logged)
07 September, 2011 20:21
Can everyone confirm their availability either on this site, the new site or by calling Billy or me.

pervy ken (IP Logged)
07 September, 2011 20:51
Im ok to play if needed

Tank Rayner (IP Logged)
07 September, 2011 21:37
Hello lads sorry for not being there on saturday, i DID tell GARY FARMAN that i could not make it, i will collect everyones phone numbers this week end as ive tried phoneing people and there phones have been cut off.

Everyone is welocome to play get yourself dowN MORE PLAYERS THE BETTER

Lets have a good win this saturday.

Dan Ch (IP Logged)
07 September, 2011 22:16
Re. Phone number I have created a phone list that I will be bringing to the club on Saturday. If your number aint on it, please add it and I will update the records.

Cheers.

Capt C (IP Logged)
08 September, 2011 09:48
Unavailable this week due to working and bruised ribs off putting KB in to secure the draw.

miketheprop (IP Logged)
09 September, 2011 22:04
Hi am available to play

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net