Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Re: O/T - Bored at work
JayBee (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 14:18
Could do no juice january, then hit london 3rd February after Lordswood home game. Sound good?

tommy lyons (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 14:19
very keen, then it a take 2 drinks and happy time.

what we going to do this weekend..........

JayBee (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 14:22
Will do, speed dating is the way forward

tommy lyons (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 14:26
forgot a spoon

tommy lyons (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 14:32
Church Charity 7s

This is the first annual Church Charity 7s.

There will be 3 divisions Menís Social, Menís Exiles and Ladies Open so it does not matter if your team is the Samurai 7s team or Cobham 4ths there is a place for your team.

In the social division all teams are welcome who want to have a fun day of beer, food and Rugby with like minded people at a similar level

In the Exiles division players will be fighting it out to see which Country has the best players living in the UK.

Teams representing New Zealand, Japan, South Africa, Australia, France, Wales, Scotland and Fiji have already entered but there can be more then 1 team of exiles representing there

Country so get your team in now.

There will be a Plate and Cup in all divisions so there will even be more chances to have games at a even level.

In 2007 the Church Charity 7s will be held at the training grounds of London Wasps in West London on the 12th May.

There will be a fee of £50 which will go to Charity

The Fee will include: After Party at Red Back Tavern, Free entry at the 'Church' for your Sunday bash.

There will be top prizes for all 3 divisions

Free Camping is also available email Russel@thechurch.co.uk for more information.

The venue is easily reached by Tube, Bus and Rail or for those coming from further afield, the venue is 10 minutes from the M4. There will also be a BBQ and All Day Bar as well as Music.

Important Information

Date: Saturday 12th May

Venue: London Wasps RFC, Tywford Ave, Acton
Divisions: Menís Social, Menís Exiles and Ladies
First Games: 10:00.

Cost per team: £50 (goes to Charity)

JayBee (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 14:39
Sounds splendid. I'll fire off an email to the bloke asking for details on how we enter. Not sure about this weekend. Looking forward to London on the 3rd. Should save a bit of money by then for a good one. I'll have a think and then chuck some ideas out there for this weekend. There has to be something to do. I think kiwi wants to go to a roller disco. Happy times

tommy lyons (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 14:42
ice skating.......

Kate S (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 14:52
Busy day then?

tommy lyons (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 14:54
extremely katy s, no work no play

JayBee (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 14:55
Ice skating could be an option. Im pretty good at it though so i dont wanna show you lot up but i will do it if you guys want to. Im looking forward to the end of work. What would be your starting England XV from the squad announced.

JayBee (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 14:56
Yeah KatyS. Its our way of keeping sane through the day. What have you been up to today? You feeling better?

tommy lyons (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 15:04
1 ??? -white
2 Chuter
3 Vickery
4 grewcock
5 brown
6 moody
7 lund bring on rees
8 worsley
9)Perry
10)Wilko
11)Cueto
12)Catt - bring on farrell
13)Tait
14)Lewsey
15)Robinson (not lee)

wheres dallaglio and shaw

check out anzacsportschallenge.com - lokks like a good day

JayBee (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 15:22
Dont agree with your team son. Should be
1)Freshwater
2)Thompson
3)Vickery
4)Palmer
5)Grewcock
6)Worsley
7)Lund
8)Ward-Smith
9)Richards
10)Gerahtey
11)Cueto
12)Catt
13)Tindall
14)Lewsey
15)Robinson

Would have put Tait in at 13, but i feel with Gerahtey at 10, an experienced 12/13 is important. Now there is a team that will rape the Scotts. Happy times

tommy lyons (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 15:23
Wilko?
good to see tinds in ur side

wheres christophers......

JayBee (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 15:41
On the BBC site it says Wilko wont be fit for the first game. Tried to fit Christophers in but he's **** so i couldnt. Close call though. I was wrong earlier. This arvo is dragging on quite a lot. I think we should do a lasagne wednesday, or burger day or something like the homosexual Bristol lot. Just something to break the week up a bit without boozing. Give us something to look 4ward to.

tommy lyons (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 15:43
yeah keen - we'll invite kiwi and lyons and leave out jigga

JayBee (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 16:01
Sounds good. I dont like jigga anyway. No we just have to choose a night to do it, and also choose a meal. Any ideas cunt face

tommy lyons (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 16:07
Burger wednesday..........

JayBee (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 16:08
Ok sounds good to me. You wanna start it tonight seeing as its wednesday. Im going to Cannons, but will be up for it after. Shall i text JB,Kiwi,TL. Is pinky back, will he want in?

A-Train (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 16:11
Oh yeah you know Ant gave me Daniele's number instead of Alex. Well she has no idea who ant is. He told me she was a legend from nottingham, but she has no idea who ant coe is.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net