Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
O/T - Bored at work
El Diablo8 (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 09:24
I need entertaining as im at work and it isnt the most enjoyable place to be at the moment. Happy times are not here.

Re: O/T - Bored at work
Kate S (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 10:49
I'm not back till next Monday! Yippee!

Although I am currently nursing a stinker of a cold, so given the choice...

tommy lyons (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 11:00
niiiice

JayBee (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 11:06
At last some response! I had to resort to working for a while then. Its another boring day in the office, not many people around. I might just bring a book in and read, at least it will give me something to do. Can anyone give me an idea of a fun game 2 play??

tommy lyons (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 11:07
HOW LONG U CAN SLEEP FOR BRFORE GETTING CAUGHT - I DID 30 MINS BRFORE XMAS

JayBee (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 11:12
Why do you always write in capitals? I couldnt sleep for that long as i sit next to my boss. I can get away with gazing at the computer screen blurry eyed dribbling, but as soon as my head hits the desk he looks over. I went to bed at 10 last night i was so tired. Im getting old.

tommy lyons (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 11:14
thatw as the only time i used caps? the trick is to lean your head on a big bottle, and wear glasses - good disguise

JayBee (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 11:18
Theres a couple of women down from the London office today. They are both kiwis. Might give them Seans number and tell them to call him. Might just randomly bring up rugby to see if they fancy a chat about it. Im bored and want to talk. My boss didnt get the message yesterday, aparantley they were worried and looking for me for a while.

tommy lyons (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 11:25
adams is having a go away drink in the g and d tonight

JayBee (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 11:30
When is he going? He better be fit when he comes back and ready for 7's. We really have to crack on with the entry to tournaments. People have said yes, we just need to fill out the forms and send them back with the payment. Any in London anyone knows about?

"A Storm is coming"

tommy lyons (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 11:40
Theres the Hendon 7's - we played in before

footzgrove - if u put a link to it on ur website u get a free jug of beer

JayBee (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 11:55
Ok, im going to try and sort out our 7's fixture list this weekend. How many tournaments do you think we can realistically play in? I think we should enter some high graded tournaments for the experience and a chance to upset some more established sides and get our name out, and also some smaller tournaments that we can win.

"In the eye of the storm you find out what you are made of"

"A storm is coming"

"Blue Storm Rugby - Summer 2007"

tommy lyons (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 12:13
DEPENDS WHEN THE SEASON STARTS/FINISHES

GOOD MIX KEY, HELP FAST TRACK SOME OF OUR ELITE PLAYERS TO PRO STATUS

ARE WE GOING TO HAVE -BS ELITE SQUAD AND BS OUTER SQUAD

8 TOURNAMENTS...

JayBee (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 12:38
I think having an Elite and outer squad would be a good idea. 6-8 elite squad and 4-6 outer squad. We need a core of players, and the others can come and go and slot in better without loosing too much continuity. I missed my 11 o'clock coffee break i was so busy. Not good. I'll leave at 3 to make up for that. Did Jigga and Kiwi get back alright?

tommy lyons (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 12:39
yeah

those gils came round last night - stevie needs a good seeing to-but trying to be a changed man

JayBee (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 12:49
Im a little worried about those two. Alex text me saying i'll give you your pj's back next time we all meet up. I was thinking since when are we all going to meet up again? Your both 17, im 25 this year, plus im way out of your league.

JayBee (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 13:24
Nicks a good boy. He told me half the time im not fucking here, and the other half im just reading stuff on the net. So i should do some work. I told him i work more efficiently than him and deserve more breaks. In the end we just blamed the management.

tommy lyons (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 14:05
about to find out about a 7's in may, sponsored by church nightclub, free entry after tournament and camp....

JayBee (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 14:14
Sounds good mate. We can parade the trophy around in our pants on the night out. Ive actually got a few things to do this arvo. Should make it go a bit quicker. Happy times. Of course i'll still post here every 5 mins and read the paper inbetween coffee's. Managing Barca on Fifa now arent i. About to qualify from my group with Chelsea in it. Epic.

tommy lyons (IP Logged)
03 January, 2007 14:17
look for speed dating events

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net