Senior training meet 645pm, then every Tuesday and Thursday 645pm meet Mayfield Park.

Presentation Evening tommorow night
Lester11 (IP Logged)
19 May, 2011 08:03
Presentatation Evening Friday 20th May

For those who have reserved tickets for tommorow night could you please make sure that you bring your ticket money with you, £3 a ticket inc. pie & peas.

Meet time is 7pm with a view of getting started around 7.30pm.

Dress code is club or smart dress.

A few of the lads will be meeting in the tall ships around 5.45pm so please feel free to join us.

Cheers.

Les.

Re: Presentation Evening tommorow night
benwann (IP Logged)
03 August, 2012 01:52
The ability for a company to be able to believe what they want to believe and still have their Nike Free 7.0 doors open to whoever wants to or chooses to give their business -- that's why I'm Nike Free Run+ 2 Cheap here," she said. "Yes, I am a Christian, but my strongest support stems from being a business owner. I want to believe Nike Free 3.0 what I want to believe and not be condemned for what I believe, and give people the freedom of choice, if they want to do business with us." Newport Beach resident Ian Conger Nike Free Run 2 cited both business and religion as his reasons for dining Wednesday at the relatively new Costa Mesa location. "This company is family-owned, and they're putting their money where they Nike Free 5.0 want to, and that's their right," he said. "Nobody should tell someone Nike Free how they should spend their money. God is very good to my wife and I, and I feel God's going to be with us through this and he'll be with the opposer as well. He doesn't hate anybody." Lake Forest resident Deanna Kirchen stood in line with her children to support the restaurant for religious reasons. "I've been in line for over an hour, and I'm only about three-quarters of the way through," she said. "I'm hungry and yes, Nike Free Run we came here for lunch, but I wanted to support Chick-fil-A for having the cojones to stand up for biblical values."

dangni (IP Logged)
06 August, 2012 08:34
Whether you are a basketball fan, you must know the NBA- National Basketball Association!The biggest professional basketball games in America. Yes,its existence have been well known,just as the existence of computer.The fans all over the world are attracted by NBA action. The awesome dunks, the beautiful three points, isn't it make you excited. Be wear the snapback hats which signify the team you like. We supply all sizes and colors basketball hat for your support team on NBA.TheNew Era MLB Hats and NBA Snapback Hats are selling like hot cakes at our store.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2012 08:41 by dangni.

Romantic (IP Logged)
26 October, 2012 05:59
Yaya - Toure Where?Not funny, Ajax (microblogging), we can hardly be found in front of the camera the figure of the avant-garde. Judging from the data, he seems to still play a ugg australia sale role, once ugg australia uk the threat passes, three times off grab success there a header Zhengding succeeded. But the problem is that such a fans recognized Tieyao, often
[url=www.uggaustraliaukvip.co.uk/]www.uggaustraliaukvip.co.uk[/url] in the predicament suddenly popped a special rescue team killer where this data is enough? This can not help but think of the Battle of ugg australia uk sale Dortmund, he almost the same performance. Mancini reason to regret: on Yaya - Toure feels very tricky, but in fact midfield instead opponents manipulation.
Real moncler jas Madrid that was reversed Battle of Yaya's performance people praise, he twice shot twice sent the threat passing and assists Dzeko a ball better to complete the image of a gatekeeper with an attack www.outletmonclerjassen.org of the avant-garde. moncler jassen However, the last two Champions League game as good as a live Dortmund, Yaya dry on today Barry retreated to midfield interception basic forward pressure, that whatever the outcome, there is a good defensive game data.

nike free run
xiaogongzhu (IP Logged)
21 January, 2013 01:24
Any one <a href="http://www.cheapnikefreerunu.com/" title="nike free run"><b>nike free run</b></a> apply to all these footwear, it can be and so remarkable for your children because they <a href="http://www.cheapnikefreerunu.com/" title="nike free"><b>nike free</b></a> could have an expression staying blown away. Right now there can be found a good number of varieties of <a href="http://www.cheapnikefreerunu.com/" title="nike free run sale"><b>nike free run sale</b></a> attribute and functions as part of your Nike free function unit within the affliction as <a href="http://www.cheapnikefreerunu.com/nike-free-run-2-sale-10.html" title="nike free run 2 sale"><b>nike free run 2 sale</b></a> watchful declaration.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net