Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Rugby League
TechSec (IP Logged)
19 March, 2009 10:21
Anyone interested in playing Rugby League over the summer are invited to a meeting @ 'Tech on Wednesday 25th March @ 7:30pm to organise a team.

Re: Rugby League
The Neck (IP Logged)
19 March, 2009 12:44
Is this in conjunction with the pumas??

TechSec (IP Logged)
19 March, 2009 13:36
No, we are looking to start a team in the town.

Front Row Leg-end (IP Logged)
19 March, 2009 18:52
Techsec - I'm interested in playing but can't make the meeting.

Can you email me or ring with details?

Jimmy Campbell

http://www.sportnetwork.net/mainadmin/img/2191166470587.gif

M Driver (IP Logged)
19 March, 2009 21:16
I'm intrested in playing but im only 17 so im not sure wheather i'll meet the age limit for playing senior RL could you e-mail me any details you have

Michael Driver

The Neck (IP Logged)
20 March, 2009 08:54
17 is old enough.

ROB L (IP Logged)
21 March, 2009 09:10
Hi Tech, the fellas told me about your plans, good news, wishing you all the best and look forward to seeing you in the summer league. The more people playing TGG the better.

Give me a bell sometime and we can Maybe look at a joint venture for the winter comp too using both grounds to get all year round Rugby Played if you like although we have to make sure the lads all know how to duck for that one, %-):oD

Matty Rich (IP Logged)
21 March, 2009 20:16
Hi John,

I would be interested, but can't make the meeting on Wednesday unfortunately.

Matty Rich

Mick Ingham (IP Logged)
23 March, 2009 14:13
Would be intrested in playing over the summer John if the old limbs are upto it.
Not sure if i can make the meeting but would like to be kept informed.
Mick.

TechSec (IP Logged)
25 March, 2009 07:32
Meeting tonight @ 'Tech 7:30pm

Lewis Humble (IP Logged)
25 March, 2009 19:05
Im interested in playing so is Franky coulson but cnt make tonight.this is a good idea when alot of town lads travel up to peterlee could you email me te details

TechSec (IP Logged)
26 March, 2009 08:46
Useful meeting last night, sufficient interest shown for us to move forward. Will talk to the Rugby League RDO today to see if we can enter the summer league, if not we will play friendlies this year. Training will start Wednesday 15th April, meet 6:45 for 7pm start. We appreciate this may clash with some players present training commitments until the Rugby Union season is over. Thanks to all who are showing interest.

Foster (IP Logged)
26 March, 2009 10:47
Good luck getting this going....ask robl for a friendly as im sure they will be looking for a pre season game

potential (IP Logged)
26 March, 2009 21:06
could not make the meeting.

Q - Who is the coach?

FRLE @ Work (IP Logged)
27 March, 2009 12:53
Thanks for the update.

I'm still interested - Look forward to seeing you on the 15th.

dave sidney (IP Logged)
29 March, 2009 15:44
is there any way that all interested players could let me know thier union positions,if they kick ,fast/slow,big/small and if they have any league experience.this will save a bit of time at the first training session.tahks

dave sidney (IP Logged)
29 March, 2009 15:46
meant to say thanks,computer cant spell

TechSec (IP Logged)
07 April, 2009 09:16
Team has been accepted into the North East Conference, we will be playing as HARTLEPOOL, season starts 9th May so it is important all
intending players make the effort to attend training on 15th April @ 'Tech.
Leave text message on 07952 135415 if you are unable to make training.

Besty7 (IP Logged)
08 April, 2009 08:59
Is Tech reforming as just a rugby league team or will you hope to get a Union team out as well?

TechSec (IP Logged)
08 April, 2009 10:08
Besty, We are forming a RL team to utilise our facilities over the summer and take some money over the bar, hopefully there may be enough interest to restart playing RU next season as well

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net