Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Re: 18TH's Oct Game
the bagpuss (IP Logged)
20 October, 2008 18:33
fudge ya talking utter rubbish we (the ath) travelled away a couple of seasons ago to fulfill a fixture with 11 or 12 men and got batterd 170 nill were's the enjoyment in that i agree with tech to cry the game off i think jon and all at tech are trying to sort this out asap i think they can do without any sh#t crack from outsiders i agree with the rovers leg end surely some 1 as a few spare players to help them thru this bad patch :-!:-!

what the fudge (IP Logged)
20 October, 2008 18:55
I reckon the opposition would have enjoyed it!

Dont tell me im talking rubbish - I think its constructive for them to go and play they did ok against Redcar who look like one of the better sides - certainly by the look of it didnt disgrace themselves

If they can do that I cant see anyone tonning them, and Ill tell you now redcar will turn teams over by more this year

the bagpuss (IP Logged)
20 October, 2008 19:21
recon the opposition would of enjoyed it what a MASSIVE IDIOT:_):_)

Love Spuds (IP Logged)
20 October, 2008 19:26
No fun in getting stuffed!

The Neck (IP Logged)
20 October, 2008 19:27
There may well be a few spare players floating around but clubs seem reluctant to "Loan" these players out. It wasn't to long ago that tech "loaned" players to west when they were in a similar situation.
I think the favour is long over due in being repaid

what the fudge (IP Logged)
20 October, 2008 19:58
OK so its all about the result, Ill tell you something, I would rather get stuffed and try my best and do it with pride than whimper off with my tail between my legs and not play at all:oD

Peter Wilkinson (IP Logged)
20 October, 2008 21:18
A club would have to ask a player if he wanted to help another club,loaning is something that would cause big problems :-O

Front Row Leg-end (IP Logged)
20 October, 2008 21:58
Do Tech have any players who could be trained up to play front row?

Rovers have done this successfully with a number of players including Dave Carroll, Jonny Cushlow and Steve Smith in the past.

It might take a few weeks to get them up to a level where they could play a match there but it would be a long term solution.

http://www.sportnetwork.net/mainadmin/img/2191166470587.gif

Totsy (IP Logged)
21 October, 2008 07:53
Who is what the fudge ??

With these comments why is he hiding behind a name ?

Baron Bugleheimer (IP Logged)
21 October, 2008 07:53
Totally agree with Fudge, you have to play your fixtures anything else is cowardice

The Neck (IP Logged)
21 October, 2008 08:08
Peter,
Surely it would be beneficial to loan some players especially young lads who could gain experience in the front row.

Love Spuds (IP Logged)
21 October, 2008 08:30
Baron Bugleheimer, The Fudge or David Addison or whatever you decide to call yourself in the next posting please stop trying to just make things worse here. Everyone else on this thread is trying to be consructive
Thank you

Love Spuds (IP Logged)
21 October, 2008 08:36
It might work loaning a couple of players out but need an urgent plan of action put in place now for the future

The Neck (IP Logged)
21 October, 2008 08:41
I understand that but if "loaning" can help out while we get these plans in place then thats what we need to do

Love Spuds (IP Logged)
21 October, 2008 08:50
I agree

Mrs Cass(mag's) (IP Logged)
21 October, 2008 09:02
CASSY you only asked for a lift.did you get one? LOL

Baron Bugleheimer (IP Logged)
21 October, 2008 11:32
How am I making it worse? I only said I agreed with the fudge! I just reckon you should play thats all, Yes I am David Addison and Im just offering an opinion. Sorry you dont like it.

Love Spuds (IP Logged)
21 October, 2008 12:01
So you agreed with yourself then???!!! Get a grip for god's sake and at least stop posting and replying under a different name!

Cocoed (IP Logged)
21 October, 2008 13:32
Which other teams have spare front row players to loan out?

Love Spuds (IP Logged)
21 October, 2008 13:36
Honestly don't know. Is it only Front row players you need?

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net