West Hartlepool Ladies - Wish Sports Fund
Pip (IP Logged)
05 July, 2012 11:13
If anyone gets the Evening Gazette can you please keep the Wish Sport Fund Tokens that are printed every night for the next two months.

The more tokens our team gets the more funding we will receive for some equipment.

You can drop the tokens off at the Club or bring them down to our training session on a Wednesday 7pm at the club.

The paper only cost 47p so even if you don’t get it but want to help the Women's Team for the next two months.

[www.gazettelive.co.uk]

Your support is really appreciated.

West Hartlepool Ladies Rugby Team

Re: West Hartlepool Ladies - Wish Sports Fund
JKH (IP Logged)
26 August, 2012 11:38
hi pip
i am collecting these tokens for you but no one at the club seems to know anything about it. can you arrange for a box to be deposited otherwise i will pass on these tokens elsewhere

Pip (IP Logged)
29 August, 2012 10:05
Hi,

Thank you for collecting the tokens. I will contact Nat (The player who is collecting the tokens) and ask if she can arrange for a box in the club or arrange to collect them from you.

Really appreciate your support,

Pip

Auntie Angue (IP Logged)
29 August, 2012 14:02
Nat is away so I will put a container behind bar on Sat, until she gets back with the box, for any tokens.
Cheers Angie x

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net