Barcelona vs Chelsea
Stan the Camel (IP Logged)
23 April, 2012 00:22
We haven't got Sky in our house. Will the club be open on Tuesday? Is anybody else interested in going to the club to watch the game?

Re: Barcelona vs Chelsea
Andy Quinn (IP Logged)
23 April, 2012 07:14
I thought you had a bowls match Tuesday evening?

the cheeky one (IP Logged)
23 April, 2012 08:50
YOU COULD ALWAYS GO SEE ROBOK

23 April, 2012 17:58
I don't know if Robok has sky - and there is always the biltong to contend with.

Bowls is at 6 pm, Quinny. Get yourself a white shirt and some grey slacks and you're in. It's a non-stop sporting carousel!

Andy Quinn (IP Logged)
23 April, 2012 18:18
sorry Stan, away tomorrow. You still picking my lad up?

Dave Picken (IP Logged)
23 April, 2012 19:41
There will be a few of us watching the game.

23 April, 2012 21:47
yes - taking young Quinny under my wing! Will pm you as they say in these love ins.

Robok is a possible contender for later in the season.

Whilst on Dark Side matters....... Verrills and the chippy on West View Road both close at 5.45 pm leaving the Brus as a decent 3rd choice. Go late at your peril.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net