Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
News: Further Friarage Signings
14 February, 2007 14:15

Re: News: Further Friarage Signings
Roverite (IP Logged)
14 February, 2007 15:33

Good Luck to the lads who have signed. Its great news for the club and for town rugby to see local lads coming back.

To attract players from such a high level says a lot about the ambition of the sponsers, the coach and the club in general.

Re: Further Friarage Signings
Shazam (IP Logged)
14 February, 2007 17:16
great news, nice to see an end to some of the speculation which has been going on recently. shows that the club is moving in the right direction to be able to attract palyers of this calibre.

p.s. jimmy can you send me your email address please

Front Row Leg-end (IP Logged)
14 February, 2007 17:37
Is your mobile number still the same?

I'll text you it.

Shazam (IP Logged)
14 February, 2007 18:54
yeah still the same number jim, havent changed it in years

hack saw jim duggen (IP Logged)
14 February, 2007 20:18
how very cosy. Jimmy can you text me or email me. I'll put the kettle on and you could come round. James please be my valentine. love you

xxx xxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxx
xxx
x

14 February, 2007 22:12
Jealous lot these retro wrestlers

http://www.sportnetwork.net/mainadmin/img/2191166470587.gif

14 February, 2007 22:19
Shazam,

The person I just texted had no idea who you or I were.

Just mail hartlepoolrovers@vodafone.net and I'll root through the spam to find your mail.

http://www.sportnetwork.net/mainadmin/img/2191166470587.gif

Horden's Big Lad (IP Logged)
15 February, 2007 07:47
My word you must have some money

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/b/f/2/bf2edb357973bfce677e5fa2eb70b75b.gif

Andy Quinn (IP Logged)
15 February, 2007 08:25
So do your lot with the money you saved on pies last week by calling the game off!:oD:oD:oD:oD

RoverandOut (IP Logged)
15 February, 2007 10:17
'Ow Do AQ

Nice one, and thanks for your support.

Don't forget the derv for the bus and the driver's overtime they've saved too....................

Just a thought, I don't believe for a second that Jonty was up at those unsociable hours posting derogatory comments and being unable to differentiate between slander and libel (neither of which apply to any of the said match previews and/or reports). Maybe he got his 'secretary' to do it?

I take it from the lack of a response to Stan's offer of a duel to the death that I've been exonerated................if not do the Ams want a reporter?

Stan the Camel (IP Logged)
15 February, 2007 11:17
I need some immediate re-adjustment surgery...... am I really a closet Rover trapped in a (portly) West body? I did have my Stag Do on the Headland and we all stayed in Moor Terrace. The plot thickens. perhaps that slime ball R&O will have me down as SCH next??????

Need that clown Afroman back on here to remind where my loyalties really lie!

Robok (IP Logged)
15 February, 2007 11:38
Its cos uve travelled the world and ur not a narrow minded westie anymore :oP:-D

http://www.sportnetwork.net/mainadmin/img/2191058221413.gif
Hartlepool Rovers 3rds

Richsa (IP Logged)
15 February, 2007 12:26
Huh!!! Whose footsteps are these?http://www.sportnetwork.net/mainadmin/img/141072723384.gif

RoverandOut (IP Logged)
15 February, 2007 13:08
Hey Up Stan

It does sound as though you are starting to have Rovers tendencies..................nowt wrong with that. There's a guranteed warm welcome at the Friarage from Robok and I.

You might have been blacklisted though by Hordle!

mayfield leg end (IP Logged)
15 February, 2007 21:30
tonight brown was next out of the door at darlington after signing for old boys

Gary Dinsdale (IP Logged)
01 March, 2007 19:49
Good to see local boys come back home. Hope your other signings have made the trip for the same reasons as i did the main one being the proud owner of a white shirt.
Gash :(

Hardly independent (IP Logged)
02 March, 2007 13:56
good to hear from you gary you are not still playing are you?

Gary Dinsdale (IP Logged)
05 March, 2007 19:07
Nice to hear from the Hardy's yes still play when needed but mainly coaching children. Would like more comments (constructive) about my statement!
Gash

thai pan (IP Logged)
05 March, 2007 20:17
ITS VERY GOOD TO SEE LOCAL BOYS BACK INTO TOWN TO PLAY THEIR RUGBY.HOWEVER TO GET PAID FOR PLAYING AT A HIGHER LEVEL CANT BE BAD WHATEVER THE CLUB.BUT FAIR PLAY TO THE BOYS THEY HAVE COME BACK TO TOWN AND I CAN TELL YOU FIRST HAND THEY PLAY WITH PASSION AND WANT NOTHING MORE THAN TO WIN WEARING THE FAMOUS WHITE SHIRT.

SO THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION GARY ARE THEY PLAYING FOR THE WHITE SHIRT ? ABSOLUTELY.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net