Welcome to the
Clay Cross Cricket Club Messageboard

- You don't need to register to post a message, but usernames can be registered here
- Our site is available to all club members, including juniors, so watch the language and what you say!!!
- The publisher accepts no responsibility for comments expressed here
- Any offensive or unacceptable posts will be deleted ASAP (and some already have been!!!)
- If you see something you dont like then let us know using the Contact Us page

For details of fixtures and results during the 2010 season see below

1st Team Fixtures

2nd Team Fixtures

3rd Team Fixtures

1st Team Results 2nd Team Results 3rd Team Results

Div 1 League Table

5N League Table

8N League Table

Clay Cross CC Club Shop Clay Cross CC Play-Cricket site

Clay Cross CC Club Calendar

Dissertation writing helps for your academic work
EricksonFerry (IP Logged)
15 March, 2019 11:33
Writing essay is a customary movement in student’s life. At whatever point it goes to the essay paper working a decent arrangement of arranging, readiness and working is required. Essay paper can be of any sort and classification however couple of normal necessities of all article papers is commitment, readiness, investigation of thought and great cerebrum work. Writing is ability; a workmanship which blends an astounding mix of learning and class. A plan that ensures that the different readers know about totally well what the point of the creator is. With such fundamental capacities, you are certain to give a fantastic online scholastic thinking of; you will benefit as much as possible from the astonishing academic writing tasks that come your direction. If you pick dissertation writing service for your work you can likewise shake with your paper. You can get most astounding quality papers from the expert journalists.

Re: Dissertation writing helps for your academic work
ajalex (IP Logged)
24 May, 2019 14:00
candy crush soda saga is a brand new game from the makers of the legendary Candy Crush Saga. New candies, more divine combinations and challenging game modes brimming with purple soda!

fredluis (IP Logged)
29 July, 2019 07:44
Thanks for supporting the idea of 360 degree feedback. I’ve seen it create division in senior teams when handled incorrectly and seen transformation happen when used elegantly. It’s all about the intention and skill of those who facilitate the process. tree removal

ManuelR (IP Logged)
14 August, 2019 15:54
I may need your writing service one of these days. Thanks for letting us know about what your business offers!
Manuel | https://www.concretecontractorscharleston.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/08/2019 15:54 by ManuelR.

joshuaprice153 (IP Logged)
19 August, 2019 08:07
I think this is one of the best source. I have found what I was looking for. A good day. tow truck

casseverhart13 (IP Logged)
30 September, 2019 05:26
[I’ve been visiting your community for a while now and I always find a gem in your new posts. towing Gainesville

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/09/2019 05:26 by casseverhart13.

fredluis00 (IP Logged)
12 December, 2019 03:15
Thanks for the information on this. I really enjoy the write up tree service

horeakaii (IP Logged)
16 March, 2020 14:18
They are also good in writing good articles for social security card importance.

scottheflin589 (IP Logged)
09 July, 2020 04:52
This is the suitable weblog for anyone who desires to find out about this topic. To make your wall look so elegant, don't worry. This professionals got your back. Just visit their website to inquire.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net