Eldon Myers
Carlo03 (IP Logged)
05 January, 2020 21:33
Congratulations also to Eldon Myers..in my opinion the second most handsome brother devolped through our junior section, on his on going preseason trial with Super League team Hull FC. He played against Halifax today and by all media impressed, especially the head coach Lee Radford. Good luck Eldon in securing a contract for the forthcoming season. I'm sure the club are as pleased as I am. Carlo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2020 21:33 by Carlo03.

Re: Eldon Myers
Carlo03 (IP Logged)
05 January, 2020 21:36
For those interested

[www.hulldailymail.co.uk]

Kathryn 😊 (IP Logged)
05 January, 2020 21:48
Well done Eldon his mums been keeping us informed on Facebook

Carlo03 (IP Logged)
06 January, 2020 00:26
I'm sure she will be. Just thought it could do with a mention via at least one of our media platforms so people not on Facebook can celebrate the good news of former players aswel. Same for JP making his debut and being in the falcons junior academy great achievement for him and his coaches at the club

davepicken (IP Logged)
06 January, 2020 10:58
Funnily enpough we were talking about Eldon on Saturday when we saw Christian Pollock was playing for Pock.
He played against us for Guisborough in September 2015 when Eldon scored after about one minute and we went on to win 42-0 - Guisborough's first home defeat for about three years.
Match report here:
[official.sportnetwork.net]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2020 10:59 by davepicken.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net