Coming Soon

West Golf Day - June 1st - play or sponsor a hole Contact Zac Southern

Classic Cars  June 2nd - volunteers needed to help run the day. Contact Dave Picken

Beer Festival - July 5th and 6th - donate a barrel or a gin  Contact Dave Picken

Medicals Preview
Official West Hartlepool RFC (IP Logged)
18 January, 2019 10:04
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Medicals Preview
LesterP (IP Logged)
18 January, 2019 22:00
BP game please lads.

Scorer of the BP try gets a free signed copy of Graham Frankland's Autobiography - "Empire - My Life at The Top"

Stand Fast Boys - No Surrender !

All set down there Stan ?

Stan the Camel (IP Logged)
19 January, 2019 07:21
Yes, all sorted. The midweek sandstorms have cleared up and it's a lovely day here.

I thought that was an excellent gesture from the Match Sponsors last week.

I'm a bit worried about Will Hilditch. After I generously re-gifted him and his housemates a litre (!!) of Jack Daniel's he has since failed to score. Sort it out, lad!

Stan - working on his catch phrase

Kathryn 😊 (IP Logged)
19 January, 2019 07:24
Lol so it’s your fault!

Tim Hilditch (IP Logged)
19 January, 2019 12:52
Will has replied - ‘I can assure good old Stan that no JD has been past my lips‘ and then ‘It’s only been one game as well give me a chance‘

Kathryn 😊 (IP Logged)
19 January, 2019 14:58
🤣🤣

19 January, 2019 15:55
Now we have won convincingly and the club isn't trying to lynch Stan for upsetting the top scorer I shall apologise and keep my thoughts to myself in future!

Tim Hilditch (IP Logged)
19 January, 2019 16:22
Ah but.......it’s now two games and no tries. I shall be having a word I think, he needs to stop allowing everyone else to score, or st least that’s what today’s result looks like 😊

19 January, 2019 18:09
Well so long as we keep racking up the tries he must be doing something right!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net