Meat and beer draws
Dave Picken (IP Logged)
12 March, 2017 11:15
Meat draw won by Gillian who is one our hard working kitchen volunteers - and it was her birthday. Dave Harding won the beer draw (and now also thinks it's his birthday.)

Re: Meat and beer draws
Elmo Wilko (IP Logged)
13 March, 2017 17:08
Hope both enjoy their winnings. This week with it being a Super Saturday and England on for the grand slam a 'super bumper meat draw' for the occasion I reckon. Sponsor(s) welcome. May need someone to take care of selling raffle tickets from 3pm as I'm off to Darlington for the rest of that day but hopefully Fred C will be ticket tout!

Carlo03 (IP Logged)
14 March, 2017 07:59
Elmo, have we managed to sort my beer winnings out from two weeks ago?? Carlo

Elmo Wilko (IP Logged)
14 March, 2017 12:13
Not yet. Will sort chits for you seeing as you are not a bona fida paid up member! Shocking - worse than blockhead ;-)

Elmo Wilko (IP Logged)
14 March, 2017 12:15
Glad you reminded me though - now in hand Big C

Kolly (IP Logged)
14 March, 2017 16:46
Oh Dear Carlo,

This is a members only draw, I` ll take the chits off your hands

Elmo Wilko (IP Logged)
14 March, 2017 18:28
Nice try Olly. Card for Carlo to be produced - with zero discount status. To date not 1 winner has shared their winnings with me!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net