ladies day message

Gym use and abuse
mgeritz (IP Logged)
26 October, 2016 21:34
To all gym members

Over the weekend a few volunteers have installed new and better kit,sorted the rubber flooring and mirrors which people insist on moving and breaking as well as I tidy up . And I have gone in today and people have left stuff out such as Dumbbells if you are strong enough to to take them of the rack you can put them back on it . There are a few who seem to think that this facility is something that is There for them to abuse and feel that it is something that is an entitlement . All that is asked is you show respect and pay the fees which most do but the few that aren't are making me reconsider how the gym is accessed.

We have a great facility that is better than a lot of the commercial gyms and better access but only a few are respecting it

Gez

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net