Bar Meals
Parental Unit (IP Logged)
10 October, 2016 12:42
Had my first one on Sat teatime and want to congratulate Scott and Company on producing some great grub. (Beer was good an all )

Re: Bar Meals
Elmo Wilko (IP Logged)
10 October, 2016 16:22
Glad you enjoyed the food PU, Scott is an asset to the club and coming along a treat in his role. Hopefully the West Burger will bring in the punters :-)

Hardwick Man (IP Logged)
10 October, 2016 18:06
Agree wholeheartedly.... Excellent value and quality.

Hon Treasurer (IP Logged)
16 October, 2016 17:40
Excellent cheese and ham panini scoffed tonight. Highly recommended

Carlo03 (IP Logged)
16 October, 2016 22:46
Several people asking about bar meals, especially the burger on Saturday however no bar staff knew about them or why they weren't available!! Find this astonishing on the busiest day of the week and don't we have a bar manager and a facilities or something manager? Also has the new stag bar been effectively advertised to the wider public? I would assume this was part of one of the above mentioned job titles? Carlo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/10/2016 22:47 by Carlo03.

Dave Picken (IP Logged)
17 October, 2016 07:04
I thought most people were aware that Scott had to suddenly take some compassionate leave last week which meant that he couldnt do the planned bar meals training last week, and that Gordon had to come in at short notice to deputise.
The training did take place yesterday so we should be covered from now on.
Apologies - unforeseen circumstances I'm afraid.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net