NEW CLUB BAR BUILD UNDERWAY
Kolly (IP Logged)
10 September, 2015 09:17
After a year of fundraising (which needs to continue over the next couple of years) by the Platinum Club, the build has finally started.

John Painter is grafting extra hours on top of his day jobs and we cant thank him enough for his efforts.

If you have been around this week you will see that the steel work is in and the blocks have started to rise from the ground (Phoenix - like).

This build will be a club effort so as it goes on if you have time to help John in any way or as a tradesman can give up a bit of spare time to help (I know that there are already offers on the table) that would be great.

Thanks to everyone who has/is donated or loaned money to the cause so far.

P.S if any technology savvy people out there can put up the latest photo, please do

Re: NEW CLUB BAR BUILD UNDERWAY
West Girl (IP Logged)
10 September, 2015 11:18
http://i.imgur.com/fBh2D6W.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2015 11:22 by West Girl.

west girl (IP Logged)
10 September, 2015 11:23
http://i.imgur.com/QZlgijM.jpg

Kolly (IP Logged)
10 September, 2015 11:24
Ta

West.fan (IP Logged)
10 September, 2015 14:31
Great news.

Many thanks to all those involved in the build and a Special thank you to John who is passing on his expertise in addition to the long hours of graft.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net