HOME GAMES SPONSOR   HOME GAMES SPONSOR  
Sept 2 Huddersfield YMCA - Sept 16 Percy Park -
Sept 30 Penrith White House Westies Oct 21 Bridlington Alicadoos
Nov 4 Cleckheaton - Nov 25 Dinnington The Beer Club
Dec 9 West Leeds Mark & Rita Westhorp, Glen Crosby Dec 16 Malton & Norton Ron Greig Estate Agents
Jan 13 Morpeth Metcalfe Roofing Jan 27 Bradford & Bingley -
Feb 17 Driffield White House Westies Mar 10 Alnwick Rhino Rugby Players' Lunch
Apr 7 Northern Points West      

Want to sponsor a game? Contact Dave Picken  

West 22 Sheffield 20
Official West Hartlepool RFC (IP Logged)
07 September, 2014 10:17
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: West 22 Sheffield 20
07 September, 2014 12:46
Post seems to have vanished from score thread but again I thought the first half was very encouraging, pack dominant and the whole back line a threat. Miller and Rollins stand out.

Not sure what happened after the break but a reminder of the 80 minutes of focus and intensity needed.

Top marks to Waites for that kick at the death and I now see both players got a red at the final whistle. I thought it was just their lad at first.

Congrats to new coaching set up and players - winning starts very important, sets momentum.

07 September, 2014 18:57
It would have left a bad taste if we hadn't got the points after the first half display. Lots of good performances but some wayward kicking which allowed some decent backs to run at us.
Must learn from that.

GazJam (IP Logged)
08 September, 2014 15:10
First game is always a cup game and a bit of a lottery. Points on the board can't be bad. Well done boys.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net