HOME GAMES SPONSOR   HOME GAMES SPONSOR  
Sept 2 Huddersfield YMCA - Sept 16 Percy Park -
Sept 30 Penrith White House Westies Oct 21 Bridlington Alicadoos
Nov 4 Cleckheaton - Nov 25 Dinnington The Beer Club
Dec 9 West Leeds Mark & Rita Westhorp, Glen Crosby Dec 16 Malton & Norton Ron Greig Estate Agents
Jan 13 Morpeth Metcalfe Roofing Jan 27 Bradford & Bingley -
Feb 17 Driffield

Freers Askew Bunting Solicitors

White House Westies

Mar 10 Alnwick Rhino Rugby Players' Lunch
Apr 7 Northern Points West      

Want to sponsor a game? Contact Dave Picken  

West 46 Malton & Norton 14
Official West Hartlepool RFC (IP Logged)
29 September, 2013 06:52
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: West 46 Malton & Norton 14
Rozzy 1 (IP Logged)
29 September, 2013 13:38
Welcome back Pedro ... yes, a good performance against perhaps the best side we have faced so far?
Rochdale next weekend will be the biggest test so far.
But how good to see so many young lads doing so well.
It took some time in this game, but once we got going we showed again there are a lot of points in this side.

Hardwick Man (IP Logged)
29 September, 2013 18:36
This was a wonderful team performance absolute immense, However for all the youngsters out there, Liam Bailey gave a tackling master Class ..... he was everywhere, and hit every thing in site, everyone text book. Watch and Learn

30 September, 2013 10:30
Excellent result and great credit to M&N who were trying to run the ball right to the end.
I've rarely seen a side suffer so many injuries. In a game fought in the right spirit by both sides I don't know whether this was down to a lack of fitness or the hard tackling of the likes of Bailey and Co,

We must keep up this level of performance if we are to stay at the top of the league. The ah rd work put in during the summer is reaping its reward and I think massive credit should go to all the coaches for bringing on such a young side.

MikeyBoy (IP Logged)
30 September, 2013 14:23
great performance and deserved result

Dave Picken (IP Logged)
30 September, 2013 14:56
Video now added. Best watched with sound turned down.

Rozzy 1 (IP Logged)
30 September, 2013 16:48
By, it sounds a bit rough in that stand. Just like the Stretford End in the bad old days.
Does the club need to appoint stewards?

Denny Dixon (IP Logged)
01 October, 2013 10:45
Excellent performance as reported and reckon M&N will not have too much problem this year. Rochdale could be tricky as they seem to be recovering from their 8 point deduction otherwise would be in 5th spot. So I suspect we will be in for a hard game and will do well to get points out of our visit. But the teamwork and hard work put in by the coaches and the guys over training sessions may hold us in good stead. Hoping we can keep the run going actually away from base this weekend so will send early my good luck wishes to WEST and all the club teams playing this next weekend.

01 October, 2013 10:51
Very fair and complimentary match report from Malton

[www.pitchero.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net