Game of touch
Andy Quinn (IP Logged)
18 May, 2012 08:14
Anyone fancy a game of touch tomorrow? Bit of runaround. All welcome. Meet at the club 1pm

Re: Game of touch
Peter Wilkinson (IP Logged)
18 May, 2012 14:10
From next saturday onwards touch will be every week as in the past few years.I will provides the cones & ball !

24 May, 2012 09:24
Touch rugby this sat 26th 1pm all welcome

KOlly (IP Logged)
24 May, 2012 16:52
I am considering coming along on Saturday, but after being ignored for any playing awards for the Bucks at the presentation night, especially after my performance (playing on whilst carrying a career threating knock) this season. I think it may be time to reconsider my registration.

Stan the Camel (IP Logged)
25 May, 2012 16:44
Look at your hero Ian Rush - played on when he ought to have given up. You lack the pace of Wilkinson and the tactical cunning of Frankland. Suggest you maximise your potential at the club and give us a hand on Saturday picking up dog sxxt... full training provided.

kolly (IP Logged)
25 May, 2012 22:04
I would love to join the DSPU team but i still have thumb knack and would have trouble gripping the said deposits!!

30 May, 2012 12:02
I wont be there this saturday 2nd as i,m looking after old man willer in york.See you all next week the 9th 1pm

07 June, 2012 19:19
Touch Rugby 1pm Sat 9th June all welcome

04 July, 2012 17:37
Unsure whats happened these last two weeks while on secondment in Sharm but I will be there on saturday at !pm for anyone who wants a game of touch.Any level of player welcome.

Unless the beer festival wont allow it !

Andy Quinn (IP Logged)
04 July, 2012 18:58
There was a good game last Sat

13 July, 2012 08:32
USUAL 1pm sat 14th July Touch rugby all welcome

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net