Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Bucks Make History
Posted by: Official West Hartlepool RFC (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2012 10:44

What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Bucks Make History
Posted by: Beer Monsterzz (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2012 10:47

Did anyone see Karlos's burst of speed or was I dreaming it

Posted by: Dave Picken (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2012 10:49

I saw it too. Sprinted 10 metres up the touchline, shrugged off three tackles and then hurt his back in the tackle - all in front of a packed stand. A legend is born.

Posted by: West Park Allotment (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2012 11:32

Must admit the weather beat me last night. Well done to the Buclks players and coaches and to Seaton for making the final and for the very sporting comments of M. Driver.
Hopefully, the weather will be kinder for the Pyman Cup next week although I hope the result is similar.

Posted by: Broken Army (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2012 11:47

Had someone shouted 'Jimmy Campbell's coming to get you'?

Posted by: Supercodhead (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2012 12:03

a serious point here>>>all of these cup finals should be played at the New Friarage where we have covered accommodation and floodlights>>>i am sure a lot of people would have liked to have gone last night but were put off by the weather>>>

Posted by: buckaroo (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2012 12:04

chris were are all of the other photos you took last night? and didnt dash take some aswell? will they get going on here?

Posted by: Andy Quinn (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2012 12:13

Well done lads!! wish i could have watched it but away with work

Posted by: Westy Till I Die (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2012 14:28

Superknobhead makes a good point. All these cup finals should be played at the Duck Pond cos it would be a neutral ground as Rovers have no chance of making a final !!!

Posted by: chris.harrison (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2012 14:59

Buckaroo, none of the above photos are mine. Unfortunately when the team you are involved in becomes successful you get lots of "glory hunters" who come in to try and steal your thunder.
I felt like a member of the paparazzi at times last night, jostling for position with part timers, with their long lenses and huge mega-pixels.....most distasteful!
I will be posting a full report, with video, of the game tomorrow, hopefully.

Posted by: Dave Picken (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2012 15:19

Chris - you've got to quicken up if you want to become a member of the paparazzi.
Looking forward to seeing if your camera could see through the gloom better than mine - and well done to you and the lads.

Posted by: Stan the Camel (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2012 17:58

Karlos was almost yellow carded for - and I quote the referee exactly ' ...screaming and acting like a footballer...'

Posted by: observer28 (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2012 19:39

Karlos must have taken his sprint inspiration from his trip to watch the ladies play on sunday!

Posted by: Silver mesmo (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2012 21:04

Well done boys. Wish I could have been there to add my experience (& weight) but obviously wasn't needed.

Posted by: Broken Army (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2012 22:42

Well done lads, some fantastic rugby played this season. Well deserved.

Thats the story of Karlos's season, run five yards then go down squealing like a pig being eaten alive (by Karlos).

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Message ListLog In
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net