West 23 Bradford & Bingley 11
Official West Hartlepool RFC (IP Logged)
23 October, 2011 08:57
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: West 23 Bradford & Bingley 11
Dave Picken (IP Logged)
23 October, 2011 10:38
Some very good coverage of the game in today's Sunday Sun including a couple of very good photos. One of Chocky in action and the other of Gav Robinson [although the caption says it was Liam Bailey].

Fat boy slim (IP Logged)
23 October, 2011 11:38
Gav must need to lose some weight if they think he looks like a hooker!!

Dave Picken (IP Logged)
24 October, 2011 08:21
Here it is [www.sundaysun.co.uk]

24 October, 2011 08:59
Excellent performance by the whole team. Much more committed in defence and the backrow was very sharp at the breakdown.
I had my worries when we had the wind in our faces in the first half, however the way we played the conditions was superb.
Only blackspot was the way we continued to grumble away both on and off the pitch. When will we ever learn?

El Pedro (IP Logged)
24 October, 2011 11:21
Have to agree with you there WPA.
I thought the referee had a pretty good game and don't see why there was so much moaning. There are always going to be debatable decisions in any game of rugby and we need to deal with it far better.

If I was a referee (probably a good thing I'm not) I think I would have lost patience with all the back chat far sooner.

BusyBee (IP Logged)
24 October, 2011 12:02
You deserved your win. We should have done more when we had the wind.
As for moaning you are spot on. our TJ had to bear the brunt and since when can a coach wander on and give a teamtalk at every breakdown?...
Anyway your hospitality was excellent and see you next year for hopefully another good game.

Dave Picken (IP Logged)
24 October, 2011 13:05
Video now included in the match report

Chocky's Butler (IP Logged)
25 October, 2011 10:46
Pleased for Greg who is probably the fastest centre at the club.

Stags Strategy Development Director (IP Logged)
25 October, 2011 11:39
Another product of the 'Siddle & Cameron Rugby Academy'

Chocky's Butler (IP Logged)
25 October, 2011 12:32
Ha ha. Greggor was a first team player before you got your hands on him and he had a whole season out with a knee injury :-)

MikeyBoy (IP Logged)
25 October, 2011 12:59
good win against a tough side.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net