BBC Look North
Dave Picken (IP Logged)
26 September, 2011 09:21
As those of you who were there on Saturday will have noticed Jeff Brown from Look North was filming a piece on the club for broadcast this week.
It will probably be on Wednesday night's programme [6.30p.m.] but I will porvide an update when we know for sure.

Re: BBC Look North
My mate said ........ (IP Logged)
26 September, 2011 11:36
He was at the Rovers game and the Crimewatch TV cameras where at their game also.

Supercodhead (IP Logged)
26 September, 2011 12:01
presumably its an expose of the misuse of public playing fields>>>>>

Real TV Camera (IP Logged)
26 September, 2011 12:27

glass house biggest fan (IP Logged)
27 September, 2011 08:01
Why has the post about rovers assisting us been removed, yet we allow links to pathetic video clips. This is suppose to be a rugby forum and the so called 'auld enemy' should be appreciated for the lifeline they gave us. Some people need to grow up !

Dave Picken (IP Logged)
27 September, 2011 08:49
What he insinuated was not only completely untrue but also libellous. I did him a favour.

the DP show (IP Logged)
27 September, 2011 11:37
I thought our site was all about freedom of speech or can we only talk about what DP wants us to talk about.

Dave Picken (IP Logged)
27 September, 2011 11:44
Don't forget I can see who your ISP is and when you post under different names from your Blackberry.
Last night's message was libellous. Just be grateful I deleted it.
If you want to repeat the content without the totally inaccurate and libellous bit it won't be deleted, and it would have more weight if you used your real name.

Libel Larry (IP Logged)
27 September, 2011 11:45
Freedom of speech does not mean being libellous!!!
Anyway, his spelling and grammar were embarrassing :o}

Supercodhead (IP Logged)
27 September, 2011 12:09
who on earth at Rovers is assisting West>>>name names and shame them>>>and what has a Blackberry got to do with it>>>

PS that video was pathetic and very old hat to be honest>>>that spoof was around three years ago>>>

Dave Picken (IP Logged)
28 September, 2011 11:24
Looks like the piece on us is on tonight at 6.30.

Dave Picken (IP Logged)
28 September, 2011 14:46
Just had confirmation. On tonight at 6.30 ish.

Dave Picken (IP Logged)
29 September, 2011 09:15
If anyone missed it you can see it here [but only for the rest of today]

[www.bbc.co.uk]

MikeyBoy (IP Logged)
29 September, 2011 11:25
the bit on west starts at 18mins if you're watching the link above

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net