Bucks Fixtures 2011-12
Official West Hartlepool RFC (IP Logged)
20 July, 2011 11:48
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Bucks Fixtures 2011-12
Shame ULOST (IP Logged)
16 April, 2012 21:49
I heard u lost the league to acklam talbots at home by more than 50 points i think they deserved it more than u inbreds because they only went down with a half decent squad and had 3 first team player and u had 2 or 3 first teamers and your second team players who are in the candy league also acklam had a talbots winger who scored 4 so thats 20 points on its own so stop crying and man up u bunch of big gay lords.

laughable (IP Logged)
16 April, 2012 22:35
The bucks had first and second team players playing? haha you must be joking, can you please name these first and second team players who were playing?? at the end of the day west are a much better and stronger club than acklam, what league are your first team in?? are they in the national leagues....I THINK NOT!

also if you second team is so good why cant they play against our second team like other clubs rather than our thirds??

fix sec (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 13:13
I agree with you laughable if that man from aclkam thinks his team is so good then play your stags and join the candy league i was not there on the saturday they played but was in touch with the score and at half time i heard it was tight but in the end i could not believe it so if acklam where desperant for the title let them have it we know at West we played our true bucks team and i has fix sec are disapointed with Acklam attitude to this game

Broken Army (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 13:59
Having been involved in this game It was the Bucks team that has played the season together with a few of us 4th teamers thrown into the mix.

MMMM yes 5-3 at half time, we throw a load of 1st teamers on and get beat beat by 50 points. How the 1sts have managed in national leagues if they cant beat an Acklam team, god only knows.

Carlo03 (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 18:42
1 word:- Poor Grammer

Queen's English (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 18:53
That's a classic ... question is, does he know he did it?

Andy Quinn (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 19:51
Probably not as he sounds like some spotty delinquent who cannot spell and calls everyone a 'Gaylord'! haha. By the way, Elmo reckons your not gay if you only try it twice!! haha

Carlo03 (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 20:37
If your referring to my post, if you know me you will know the answer!!

Andy Quinn (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 20:41
no Carlo, i was refferring to Shame ULOST matey :)

Carlo03 (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 22:03
Ha! I was referring to Queens English!!!

Shame ULOST (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 22:28
Only joking boys haha i just wanted a reaction because u tried to talk shit on our website and i agree west's first team are alot stronger than ours but we have never paid players to play from acklam so i think we are doing ok at the moment also i seen players who have played first team play against us that day and we didnt make a fuss but the thing that maked me laugh is that you actually complained about the loss like we brought all our first team who i stress again dont get paid to play and said we won by default just relax you will get your time for revenge next season and we look forward to playing you again.

Carlo03 (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 22:59
I think it is very clever wot you did wen you wrote your post as revenge for someone talking rubbish on your website cos I think it is well out of order when people go onto other peoples websites and post offensive messages on there for no reason especially when they do t put commas or any paragraphs when they post but I
Sure your rite and we will get revenge on you next season cos we will pay all our third team £3.50 every week.

Peter Wilkinson (IP Logged)
18 April, 2012 09:31
Hey Carlo I pay £3 every game,sumat wrong there like !

Cam (IP Logged)
18 April, 2012 10:10
Pensioner discount!

Queen's English (IP Logged)
18 April, 2012 13:11
Carlo, the fact that you know how to spell comma says it all.
Keep reeling them in.

Shame ULOST (IP Logged)
22 April, 2012 20:11
Poor banter.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net