New Signing
forever young (IP Logged)
24 June, 2011 19:16
West Hartlepool are pleased to announce their new signing Percy Montgomery. He is rumoured to be earmarked for the place of Gareth Foreman who has yet to be seen since the arrival of the bleach blonde, sunbed loving superstar. Some people have commented that the two are the same person and it is a case of mistaken identity. However this writer does not believe such a thesis on the grounds that surely, no self respocting west viewian would get highlights in his her, enjoy the sunbeds and ask his Mrs to take photos of him in his primark briefs.

I invite my right honourable friend handsome Barry (AKA Andrew Foreman) to take lead discussion. However we welcome comments from our peers(friends, for you simpletons)

Re: New Signing
Carlo03 (IP Logged)
24 June, 2011 22:04
Simpletons....."his her"?????

Forever Young (IP Logged)
25 June, 2011 17:08
Sorry guys I couldn't post it on the website myself as I was away for the weekend when I saw Gareth's highlighted hair and sun burned face. So I send a text to coatsy asking him to copy my text word for word and post it on the website.

This task was obviously a bit out of his league as my text message said "hair" not "her". Coatsy was my third choice as tom dixon and barker were busy. Sorry for the poor selection of scribe.

Coatsy (IP Logged)
26 June, 2011 20:01
Well the moral of the story is Mr Young, do it your self next time. Or just dont get me to do it although i can safely say i have done a better job than dicko (Fat Fingers) or Barker (just plane old dense) that lad cant even tan himself correctly

TRUE STORY

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net