HOME GAMES SPONSOR   HOME GAMES SPONSOR  
Sept 2 Huddersfield YMCA - Sept 16 Percy Park -
Sept 30 Penrith White House Westies Oct 21 Bridlington Alicadoos
Nov 4 Cleckheaton - Nov 25 Dinnington The Beer Club
Dec 9 West Leeds Mark & Rita Westhorp, Glen Crosby Dec 16 Malton & Norton Ron Greig Estate Agents
Jan 13 Morpeth Metcalfe Roofing Jan 27 Bradford & Bingley -
Feb 17 Driffield

Freers Askew Bunting Solicitors

White House Westies

Mar 10 Alnwick Rhino Rugby Players' Lunch
Apr 7 Northern Points West      

Want to sponsor a game? Contact Dave Picken  

Blaydon...
Rumour mill.. (IP Logged)
19 May, 2011 09:20
Just heard a rumour that andrew foreman will be back at blaydon for next season? truth or nonsense! but i've also been told that percy parks scrum halve is on his way to blaydon, surely they dont need two more scrum halves.

Re: Blaydon...
Pardon me (IP Logged)
20 May, 2011 17:30
Speaking of Blaydon, everyone's favourite club, I notice on another thread that Tom Rock is shown as unattached. Have they given him the bullet?

chris.harrison (IP Logged)
20 May, 2011 18:10
Looks like it.

He has been replaced by Micky Ward ex-Falcons

Carlo03 (IP Logged)
20 May, 2011 19:27
Can't really see it to be honest, young family and work does not marry well with training at least twice a week and travelling the length and breath of the country every other week! But you never know I suppose cos he is formidable!

Ref (IP Logged)
20 May, 2011 20:46
According to some websites, Tom Rock has resigned. However, Otley website says he will be there for next season

Andy Kyle (IP Logged)
22 May, 2011 06:22
Yes Tom Rock has definately gone,my son Dan who plays there told me last week that Mickey Ward was the new director of Rugby.

whats happening (IP Logged)
22 May, 2011 19:44
Iv heard gareths not bothering this saeson too, wants to concentrate on golf or running. Not sure which though

Carlo03 (IP Logged)
22 May, 2011 23:11
He's starting a new sport; Gform 'for the golfer who likes to run'. This report from www.golfandrun.com: 'Having played rugby,ran and played golf for many years I was at a point in my life where something had to give. I had already successfully combined rugby and running so the next logical step was golf and running! The sport is still in the early stages but I'm exited about it and I'm sure it will become huge in the north east costal towns of England!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net