HOME GAMES SPONSOR   HOME GAMES SPONSOR  
Sept 2 Huddersfield YMCA - Sept 16 Percy Park -
Sept 30 Penrith White House Westies Oct 21 Bridlington Alicadoos
Nov 4 Cleckheaton - Nov 25 Dinnington The Beer Club
Dec 9 West Leeds Mark & Rita Westhorp, Glen Crosby Dec 16 Malton & Norton Ron Greig Estate Agents
Jan 13 Morpeth Metcalfe Roofing Jan 27 Bradford & Bingley -
Feb 17 Driffield

Freers Askew Bunting Solicitors

White House Westies

Mar 10 Alnwick Rhino Rugby Players' Lunch
Apr 7 Northern Points West      

Want to sponsor a game? Contact Dave Picken  

Bucks Go For Glory
Official West Hartlepool RFC (IP Logged)
14 April, 2011 12:36
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Bucks Go For Glory
west girl (IP Logged)
14 April, 2011 13:03
Good Luck wish we could be over at Rovers with you but will be looking for a willing contact to keep us updated with the score.

watchoutringersabout (IP Logged)
14 April, 2011 13:57
Good luck on saturday! Funny how durham can never field a 3rd team any other week but always seem to find a ex england international and a few county players for cup games! Amazing

14 April, 2011 14:11
As I say it's a great shame the games could not be scheduled so we could have seen both games. All the best to the Bucks and congratulations to all inolved on a great season so far.

Dripdrop (IP Logged)
14 April, 2011 20:48
To previous poster, stop bitchin, city threes are using players that have played 75% of fixtures this season only in the team, so don't try and make out their bringing in ringers, can you same the same about the west team, I doubt!!

Andy Quinn (IP Logged)
14 April, 2011 21:48
The West team has been fairly consistent all season. Lets not have any back biting here and let the lads enjoy a great game i am sure they all desreve it :)

Broken Army (IP Logged)
14 April, 2011 21:57
'Previous attempts to organise a fixture between the two sides have failed because Durham said they have a shortage of players'

I think that comment in the article seems a bit provocative, hence the 'no names' jumping in.

I am sure the Bucks team will be simply and purely Bucks.

unconcerned (IP Logged)
14 April, 2011 22:13
City 3's are a team of lads who have known each other for years, with s few youngsters thrown in - average age of the pack v uni was 38.The ex county players are 43 and 39, so not really at the top of their game!!!

here's to a good game and may the best team win -

Peter Wilkinson (IP Logged)
15 April, 2011 06:19
Just do what we have done all season & win.

As much as i would like to watch the 1st team this is just as important to the club,i will be there supporting & cheering as loud as i can.(IF NOT SELECTED THAT IS)

GOOD LUCK SOS & THE BUCKS BRING IT HOME

chris.harrison (IP Logged)
15 April, 2011 11:44
I think its wrong to call them ringers. Teams often develop like this - players who still want to play but not put there bodies on the line as much.
I hope the Bucks will look on this positively and see it as a challenge to pit themselves against quality players, even if a little long in the tooth.

The Citizen (IP Logged)
15 April, 2011 12:04
As a City player can I just add how much I am looking forward to what is always a challenging game, whether or not it be in the cup. When all is said and done hopefully it shall be a great game for all to watch and play in and may the best team on the day win. It seems fitting that the two leading teams from both of the regions third team leagues should be facing each other. I am sure that this is the view shared by all of the City players and look forward to a drink in the bar afterwards.

The Citizen (IP Logged)
15 April, 2011 12:46
P.S.
C'MONNN CITY!!!

15 April, 2011 12:47
Well said

ruprett (IP Logged)
15 April, 2011 15:40
yes i will echo WPA comments and say well said aswell about the C'MONNNN CITY!!

Front Row Leg-end (IP Logged)
15 April, 2011 17:08
Ruprett - you're from Hartlepool - you're not allowed to take sides or you'll get called a to$$3r

ruprett (IP Logged)
15 April, 2011 18:06
only on me mothers side frle. i dont care who wins it 2moro, only thing i will be cheering on is russian war in the 4 o clock at ayr!

old shepherd (IP Logged)
16 April, 2011 10:06
great achievment in getting to the final lets hope you can bring home the trophy. good luck

Andy Quinn (IP Logged)
16 April, 2011 10:20
Jimmy, your getting quite bitter mate! Go take some photos of yourself with your top off;)

ruprett (IP Logged)
16 April, 2011 20:35
russian war romped for those of you who got on it, mines a half a lager and a lime...plenty of lime.
love from,

your friendly nieghbourhood tipster!

Front Row Leg-end (IP Logged)
16 April, 2011 20:45
For that matter Quinny I was tempted to post earlier today in Wests favour because the bitter and twisted side of me remembered hammering City with Rovers one week then going to Hollow Drift for a cup game the following week and the side they fielded would have done well against most first teams with loads of Durham Uni 1st XV tracksuits, shorts and socks in evidence.

Ruprett - Was Russian War code for making me play loosehead?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net