Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Re: West 21 Wheatley Hills 18
The Supercodhead (IP Logged)
03 March, 2011 12:13
this is the very first time in my entire life that ive been on Wests side>>i'm going to have to go for a lie down>>> after ive worked out what 'gauging' is>>>

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2011 12:14 by The Supercodhead.

west girl (IP Logged)
03 March, 2011 12:21
and The Star is a sister paper of The Hartlepool Mail and they could have used Roy's fair report.

Supercodhead (IP Logged)
03 March, 2011 12:34
ive had a lie down and feel much better>>>now decided i'm on nobodys side after all >>>

ow West Park Argument >> get a bloody life will you >>

MikeyBoy (IP Logged)
03 March, 2011 12:54
from their report, I'm not sure why "no one in the wheatley camp could understand where the extra time came from"

did no one in the "wheatley camp" notice the lenghty stoppages when the red cards where given and at the time when we thought the match had been abandoned?

Dogtrack (IP Logged)
03 March, 2011 15:01
Another example of the "Nobody likes us, we don't care" attitude which often prevails in certain necks of the woods, if you know where I mean.

scrum half (IP Logged)
03 March, 2011 21:33
Good to see Wheatley lad cleared up the misunderstanding that it was a NE referee the writer thought might be biased, but in fact he meant any referee in the league they play in.

Roy Kelly (IP Logged)
03 March, 2011 21:37
I sincerely hope and pray that that match report on the Hills website did not appear in any newspaper. Absolutely no balance to it, at all.
It's bad enough stuff like that appearing on a website never mind in print.
And there are serious accusations in there which they should either substantiate or withdraw.

03 March, 2011 22:22
Roy, it appears to have come from this paper...

[www.thestar.co.uk]

Roy Kelly (IP Logged)
03 March, 2011 23:02
Oh dear

smurray (IP Logged)
04 March, 2011 17:46
If he was trying to gauge penno what did he think, was he good, bad indifferent or dirty.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net